To install Office 2000 with Terminal Services you can perform the following:
1. Download and install the Office Resource Kit.
2. At a command prompt, type: change user /install
3. Install the Terminal Server Tools from the Office Resource Kit.
4. At the command prompt, type: D:\Setup.exe TRANSFORMS=”C:\Program Files\ORKTools\ToolBox\Tools\Terminal Server Tools\TermSrvr.MST” where D:\ is your CD-ROM drive.
5. If you manually switched to Install mode, switch back to Execute mode after the installation. To do this, at the command prompt, type: change user /execute.